- Black Country Skills Factory
- ESIF Skills for the Workforce
- Careers Enterprise Adviser Programme
- Active Black Country
- WMCA Skills for Growth
- Elite Centre for Manufacturing Skills
- Plans for Growth
- CEC Passport to Employment
- Springfield Campus Development
- Skills Support for the Workforce – Black Country
Active Black Country
Active Black Country is one of 44 County Sports Partnerships (CSPs) in England working to provide opportunities for people to participate in sport and physical activity across the Black Country.
Active Black Country aims to:
- Co-ordinate action across organisations needed to get more people taking part in sport and physical activity.
- Marry the supply and demand for the skills needed to get more people taking part.
- Contribute to the social and economic growth of the Black Country.