Date: Tuesday 14th November 2017
Location: DLA Piper, Central Birmingham
Discount Code: 336BLEP (20% discount)
Since the release of Midland’s Connect’s 25-year strategy, HS2’s Royal Assent and the election of West Midland’s Mayor, the wheels have been set in motion to transform the region’s economy and transport infrastructure.
Gather with other senior transport and development professionals to listen, learn and discuss opportunities and solutions for unlocking growth in the Midlands. Featuring the latest transport project updates and guidance on current and future developments, the day should not be missed.
Visit this website for more information.
Benefits of attending include:
- Listen to how Midlands Connect intend to implement their 2017 strategy
- Understand why the Midlands Motorway Hub is pivotal to local, regional and national economic growth
- Learn how improved asset management techniques and network resilience can help resolve capacity issues
- Hear Birmingham Airport’s plans for expansion and their role in increasing the Midlands’ connectivity
- Explore the impacts of a fully devolved local rail network as West Midlands Rail explains how it intends to facilitate economic growth
Take a look at the programme here.
How to register:
Call 0207 067 1597, email the Waterfront Conference Company or register online.