The Black Country Skills Factory has spaces remaining on the accredited leadership and management course, Basic Employment Law, taking place next week: Friday 23 October – book now to avoid disappointment.
The course which is aimed at operational leaders (supervisors/managers) in manufacturing supply chain companies will provide an overview of the important elements of employment law, as well as practical guidance on how to tackle issues that may arise in the workplace.
Course information: is available to download here.
Course costs: £160 per person per course.
Course booking: Call 01384 471163 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a few spaces remaining on the following bite-size courses for manufacturing SMEs in the Black Country:
• Basic Hydraulic Systems – 2-3 Nov, 7-8 Dec 2015
• Developing & Coaching Staff – 4 Nov 2015
• Basic Pneumatic Systems – 9-10 Nov, 14-15 Dec 2015
• Intermediate Pneumatics/Hydraulics (Electro Control) – 16-17 Nov, 21-22 Dec 2015
• Material Planning & Production Control – 20 Jan 2016
Bookings and enquiries can be made by clicking on course titles (above) and registering your interest directly through the Skills Factory website.
For an informal discussion on any of the above courses please call Colin Parker on 07944 268709 or e-mail Colin_Parker@blackcountryconsortium.co.uk