You are invited to a new Meet the Funder opportunity, following a successful July event when over 200 businesses attended. The January 2014 event will launch new funds and a simplified approach to the funding to make it easier for businesses to apply.
The BCLEP, and its partners, are dedicated to removing barriers to business growth and acknowledge that those barriers can sometimes be financial. In response to this, the BCLEP is hosting its second Meet the Funder event which will enable businesses to meet a range of financial providers and advisors.
The event is designed to provide you with the knowledge to choose the most appropriate source for funding your project, from thousands to millions of pounds, you will hear impartial advice to help you decide on the funding streams most suitable to your business need.
The event will include:
• An overview of the government backed funding streams launched or due to be launched
• Case studies from local companies who have completed the journey and received funding
• An opportunity for one-to-one meetings to discuss your funding options further
• A chance to discuss on a one to one basis the completion of your Expression of Interest form – the starting point for any funding application
• An opportunity to speak with a range of banks and non-bank lenders
Intermediaries are welcome to attend with their clients.
Please note that you will not receive approval for your proposal or application on the day at this event but it will be a positive step in the right direction.
When: Wednesday 29 January 2014; a morning session will commence at 8am and the same event will be repeated again in the afternoon at 1pm.
Where: Wolverhampton Racecourse.
How to book: Please book online for the morning or afternoon session.
On receipt of your booking, you will be forwarded an "expression of interest form” and completion of this will help us prepare for your one to one sessions. You will also then be allocated a slot with a funding expert to discuss your particular project.
To book please use the following links:
Further information: Ring the Events Team on 0845 872 4256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org