Are you looking to invest capital in your business to create jobs and growth?
Do you work in any of the following sectors?
• Advanced Manufacturing
• Building Technologies
• Transport Technologies, including Aerospace
• Environmental Technologies
• Business Services
If so, we may be able to provide your company with a grant of up to 30.2%
Funding ranges from £10,000 up to a maximum of £50,000.
To be eligible you must:
• Be an SME operating in the Black Country (identified through Business Rates
being paid to Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton MBC.)
• Be in a position to create or safeguard jobs as a result of the investment.
• Be unable to fully fund the project independently or via other sources, e.g.
• Not work in the Retail and Agriculture sectors.
• Not have received more than 200,000 Euros (approx. £175,000) in public
funding over the last three years.
• Have been operating for at least 18 months. Those falling outside of this
scope will be considered on a case by case basis.
• Be proposing to carry out a capital project, which can be completed by around
The application process is now open.
For more information, and to submit an expression of interest, please visit: www.wolverhamptonbsc.com/greenshoots
For an informal chat about the Green Shoots Fund,
Contact: Martin Nicholas, Green Shoots Programme Manager:
Call: 01902 323884