Now you can afford the training that you and your team need – thanks to Skill UP – a major initiative offering £5million worth of FREE training to Black Country businesses.
The six leading Black Country Colleges have come together to pool their extensive vocational knowledge and secure funding from the European Social Fund and Local Response Fund to help make this possible.
You, as an employer, if you are:
• Based in the Black Country
• Employ 1-250 people (including self-employed)
• Not part of a larger group or a subsidiary of a larger parent company
• Undertakes or is considering staff development for employees aged 19+ to benefit your business
You, as an individual who is:
• Employed in the Black Country
• Aged 19 years or over
• Working for a company employing between 1 and 250 people (including self-employed)
• Looking to improve your skills to enhance your performance in the workplace
Brought to you by:
Tel: 01922 651129