- Funding Opportunities
- Black Country Growth Hub
- Inward Investment
- Enterprise Zone
- Social Enterprise Prospectus
- Plans For Growth
Apply for Site Investigation Fund
Growth Deal grant funding is also available for site condition surveys and costed remediation strategies.
The Site Investigation fund is intended primarily for:
- For private sector land owners,
- Seeking to address uncertainty as to site conditions,
- De-risking sites in advance of marketing and/or
- To understand cost implications in advance of remediation works,
- In relation to both Residential and Commercial Sites
It is intended that funding be repayable in the event that:
- The site is sold prior to development
If no capital works are undertaken upon the site prior to March 2021 then clawback arrangements will be applied.
Applicants are asked to note that the bid will be subjected to legal and financial Due Diligence to be carried out by Walsall Accountable Body and Black Country LEP partners. A contract for grant funding cannot be awarded until full Due Diligence has been completed.
For further information or advice please contact:
- Andy Croot
- Chris Thomas
To Apply for Site Investigation Funding download the Initial Proposal form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org