- Health and Social Care in the Black Country
- Funding Opportunities
- Black Country Growth Hub
- Inward Investment
- Enterprise Zone
- Social Enterprise Prospectus
- Plans For Growth
Black Country Growth Hub
Black Country businesses can access a wide range of support and expertise to help them improve competitiveness and grow via a single point of contact - the Black Country Growth Hub.
In order to make it easier for businesses to find the help they need, Growth Hubs were established as a single point of access to promote, co-ordinate and deliver access to business support services locally.
Support is available to individuals looking to start a new business, and businesses of any size based in or relocating to Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton, and includes access to:
- funding and finance options
- export opportunities
- innovation and product development guidance
- skills and training
- incubation/start-up support
- legal/regulatory support
- premises and relocation information
- assistance in developing your growth plan
- specialist advice and consultancy.
Black Country Growth Hub offers support around Brexit planning and a possible no deal scenario. Click here for more information.
Whatever your business challenge or aspiration, contact us to access support to help grow your business:
To see how the Hub supports businesses and hear what some of them have to say, watch our short video: